MARCH 4, 2020 AT 1PM EST / 10AM PST
During the month of March we celebrate International Women's Day, recognizing the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The day also provides an opportunity to promote women's equality.
At IAW, we celebrate women's achievements every single day. This eChapter session will bring a group of women together to discuss women in leadership and how we can empower more women to strive for success.
During eChapter this month, you will learn:
- How to improve your executive presence
- Steps to overcome imposter syndrome
- How to earn your seat at the table
- Essential skills for women in leadership.
Carol Henry | International Coach Federation (ICF) PCC Certified Coach
Andrea Galvin | President and CEO of GPA Consulting
- No purchase necessary
- Only live webinar viewers are eligible for giveaway
- Winner will be selected randomly following the conclusion of the eChapter session on 3/5/2020 and announced the same day
The eChapter platform provides members an opportunity to connect, learn from, and share experiences with women around the world who are recognized experts. These virtual sessions are hosted by Emmy-nominated TV host Tanya Memme via the Zoom platform. All live-attendees are able to contribute to the conversation, ask questions, and engage with the panelists and other members via live chat.
These sessions are recorded and a replay is available.
If you are interested in joining us as a panelist for an upcoming event, please contact Marie Bartolotti at email@example.com.